1. Please tell us something about yourself.
I am… Lucia. 6 years ago, the internet saw me under another name, another face, and another voice. I’m here to show EVERYONE that I’m back and for real this time *flips hair*
2. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
Well… When I saw how many blogs, tweets, and stuff was being made about me, I felt drawn to put a face to the Lucia Cole phenomenon. And a few catchy tunes.
3. Who are your role models?
As basic as it may seem, I really look up to Beyoncé. She knew how to stand out from others, and I want that to be me. My biggest musical inspiration is.. Aaliyah. Yeah. Definitely.
4. What inspires you?
Looking in the mirror.
5. Please tell us about your latest album.
Being marketed from a crazy catfish is crazy. You don’t know what to expect when you kind of twist around things from the original story. I don’t think I need to let the world know the details, but the WHOLE premise is that Lucia Cole has a new face and a real album. My album is available to buy on Bandcamp.
6. Which social media channels work best for promoting your work?
I use Twitter & Instagram
7. What’s your most memorable experience?
Being the reason two celebrities met each other.
8. What’s your greatest fear?
Expressing myself. Well, until now, I guess.
9. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
Production, Makeup, and photoshop honestly. Jessica Simpson would have NEVER been bothered. Neither would the girl in the photos! Haha, I joke.
10. What are the strategies that helped you become successful in your journey?
Using social media, humor, and a bunch of bullshit twitter pages can make people talk about whatever you want.
11. What keeps you going when things get tough?
How people hilariously believed a bunch of old Jessica Simpson songs were an up and coming new artist.
12. Any message for our readers
Lucia is back, with a new face and a real album. And y’all are not ready for that Lucia Reign!!