Today, we are Interviewing Dr. Ruupa rao. She is an edupreuner since 2002. Lets hear about her success journey
1. For those who do not know you, please tell us a bit about you
I have three organizations, I have done My Doctorate in CS and My masters in Psychology, I am coach, counselor and teen trainer too. Training and coaching are my passion. My husband Lakshmipathi rao is the director for Ngen soft solutions. He supports in all my aspects. Our institute is situated in electronic city, Bangalore (now Bengaluru). I have received a multiple awards from many state and national bodies, Our Anuhya summer camp recently got honoured by World book or records, UK.
2. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
My entrepreneur journey starts right back in 2002. After getting fed up under working for some one I decided to start one on my own. I had not even a single dollar, in my hand when I started this. I got loan from bank. I started as a small training institute, Now that Institute has been grown in to three organizations.
3. Wow, That sounds inspiring. What is it that inspires you?
Learning and Experimenting new things, Facing challenges, and Working towards betterment of society anything involved these aspect I am there for it.
4. Please tell us about your company
I own Noble Institute of Education Society, Ngen Soft solutions, Anuhyasummercampindia.com. Noble institute of education society is 19 years old organization which is mainly for Higher education and skill development programs where as Ngen soft solutions is for IT and ITES, Softskill training. Anuhyasummercamp is specifically for young minds (children and teens) coaching , counselling, lifeskills etc..
5. What’s your most memorable experience ?
When I have been called for interview by 3 prominent news channel for my achievements,
6. How are you using different social media channels/online marketing to market your work?
We have setup different Pages for different companies, we have a separate team for the same.
7. What’s your greatest fear?
8. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
Understanding the people mentality towards the good people., how they take the advantage of beliefs and trust we keep on them.
9. What are the success strategies that helped you in your journey?
Researching and looking what are the trends in education, training. Understanding mindset of the people and serving them accordingly have helped me to keep moving in the journey
10. What keeps you going when things get tough?
I always keep repeating to myself that this time too shall pass the sentence that I learnt long back
How can people connect with you?
We have our student support system, our website provides an easy chat and mail systems to connect, our number +91-8028521018 is student friendly.
Any message for our readers…
Becoming entrepreneur is easy but to remain an entrepreneur is the toughest one.