Today, we are interviewing Kee Beez, San Francisco Bay Area's leading Rap Artist. He talks about his latest album “Keep it 100”.
1. Please tell us something about yourself.
I love to make music and money.
2. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
Since a child, I always enjoyed music.
3. Who are your role models?
Ice cube, Snoop Dogg, P. Diddy, Dr. Dre, E-40, Fillmore Slim, people that work hard at what they do and continue through decades to show their skills.
4. What inspires you?
Everybody that wanted something better then what they have seen in their lives.
5. Please tell us about your company.
I am CEO of Da Kee records, and I love my job baby.
6. What’s your most memorable experience?
I had a show with E-40 and San Quinn and a few other people and chopped game to almost the whole show with it clicked. They slide me some real game, the game doesn't stop cause you do !!!!
7. What’s your greatest fear?
Losing my whole family at one time, that is scary to me.
8. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
Enjoy life, and don't be scared to lose.
9. What are the strategies that helped you become successful in your journey?
Work hard, Play hard!! Stick to the ethics of the game.
10. What keeps you going when things get tough?
My family and friends that support me and my career.
11. Any message for our readers.
Always stay positive and believe in God. Life is love.
Check out the new Kee Beez, keep it ???? album. And, look out for penball coming soon !!!