Today, we are interviewing Chloe Gomez, founder of Sherman Oaks Media Group – a digital marketing agency with headquarters in Clovis, California.
1. Please tell us something about yourself.
I have always been into business ever since I was a little kid. I remember I use to sell marshmallow shooters that I would make outside my dad’s restaurant in Fresno, CA. I had always seen my self even from a young age as being self-employed when I got older. I really love the concept of not having to listen to a boss.
2. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
I got my start by posting on Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok photos, videos, and covers of myself singing and playing guitar. So I learned a lot about marketing and social media, ever since then, I just fell in love with the whole process.
3. Who are your role models?
My role models are definitely Jeffree Star, Kylie Jenner, Gabi Demartino, and of course, Beyoncé.
4. What inspires you?
I would say other people inspire me. I see the work that people in the media are doing, and it inspires me to want to work towards the same success that they have achieved, but to do it in my own unique way.
5. Please tell us about your company.
My company Sherman Oaks Media Group is a social media and digital marketing agency that has been designed to help companies achieve their financial goals through an array of professional services.
6. What’s your most memorable experience?
My most memorable experience was probably hearing how happy my first client was with the services my company was providing for them.
7. Which social media channels work best for promoting your work? What exactly do you do on the social media channel that makes it work for you?
I love Instagram just in general, I feel the layout of the platform is very optimized for businesses. But Snapchat, Google, Pinterest, Facebook, and YouTube have all been amazing tools that we have been able to run amazing campaigns on to drive more sales.
8. What’s your greatest fear?
My greatest fear is my taxes in the future.
9. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
One thing I wish I better understood is how to slow down when speaking to potential clients. I get very excited and want to tell them everything all at once, and even if it made sense to me, it often would come across as quite confusing to the person I was speaking with.
10. What are the strategies that helped you become successful in your journey?
I would say Google and YouTube if it wasn’t for the videos and articles I went through about social media marketing agencies, I would have never known that this was something that is so highly valued by companies. And I see why just the numbers behind a single ad campaign are amazing.
11. What keeps you going when things get tough?
I would say that my dedication keeps me going. I feel that when I take on a project, I give it my everything to make sure it gets the best possible outcome that I can provide.
12. Any message for our readers.
Do what makes you happy, even if other people around you are not 100% on board with it yet. Well… I mean, as long as it’s legal, don’t go rob a bank or anything crazy like that.
13. How can people connect with you?
P.S. If you felt inspired after reading this Interview, request you to please share with your friends on social media because your friends might get inspired too!