Today, we are interviewing successful entrepreneur Igor from Macedonia. He is a digital marketer with 5+ years of experience. Let's hear out his success journey.
1. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
Five years ago, my friend started to post on Facebook groups, and he started earning. I was without a job and decided to give it a try. After five years, I am still here, with a lot of experience and knowledge.
2. Who are your role models?
My father. He inspired me never to give up, made me believe I could do anything I set my mind to, and always made me see that I could also be the best.
3. What inspires you?
Fear and risk. When I am starting something that I am not familiar with, I have no idea how to finish. But in the end, I always win.
4. Please tell us about your business.
Right now, I am running a couple of websites. I have 2-3 new sites. One of them is a guide site for all outdoor lovers and also have a review section for outdoor gear. The other one is a guide site for telescope lovers.
5. What’s your most memorable experience?
When Facebook disabled my 2 million fan page, haha.
6. How are you using different social media channels/online marketing to market your work?
Currently, I am using only search engine optimization model to rank my sites. Also, I have some Instagram big accounts, and I am doing shoutouts to these accounts.
7. What’s your greatest fear?
To live without the internet.
8. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
How digital marketing is working. I spent much time and money before I understood how this thing works :).
9. What are the success strategies/secrets that helped you in your journey?
Time and patience.
10. What keeps you going when things get tough?
A sentence from my father: never give up!
11. How can people connect with you?
Well, my private mail is email@example.com. I would love to help.
12. Any message for our readers.
Don't give up. Everybody starts from zero.
If you liked this Interview, please share with your family & friends on social media.