Today, we are interviewing Paul Gonsales, the owner of Fatality Servers. He was born in Los Angeles, where he quickly got a taste for video games and the technical aspect of it. Later in life, he got into coding and hosting. Today, he runs Fatality Servers game hosting.
1. How did you get into what you do right now? Please tell us more about your journey?
I have always liked video games since I was a child. When I got older, I got heavily involved in hosting and server management, and now I combined the two and offer game servers for rent.
2. What inspires you?
Getting better at what you love doing.
3. Please tell us about your company.
My company is Fatality Servers, a hosting service for games. Our goal is to provide the best game server hosting with incredible performance. We at Fatality Servers have a combined experience of 35+ years in server management.
4. What’s your most memorable experience?
Trying to set up Minecraft server hosting with API was a real hassle, but we also learned a lot in the process. It’s one of those “I never want to do it again, but I’m glad I did it” – moments.
5. Looking back, what’s one thing you wish you understood better before you ever got started?
How complicated some games are to host your own server on.
6. What keeps you going when things get tough?
All our positive feedback from happy customers.
7. How can people connect with you?
By visiting my page here; read more.
8. Any message for our readers.
If you want to rent your own game server, head to Fatality Servers 😉